i hate

i hate them because they always can attract you more
i hate them because they always get your attention more
i hate them because they always know how to flirt better
i hate them because they always know how to be a handshaker
i hate them because they always have a will to talk a lot
i hate them because they always wanting to do a wide long conversation
i hate them because they always know how to be a nice and friendly
i hate them because they always too care to you

i hate me because i cant attract you more
i hate me because i cant get your attention more
i hate me because i dont know how to flirt
i hate me because i dont know how to be a handshaker
i hate me because i have no will to talk a lot
i hate me because i never want to do a wide long conversation
i hate me because i dont know to be a nice and friendly
i hate me because i dont care as much as they do to you

i hate me

because i find it hard to change these all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mind Mapping

One Way to Stay Sane

Fashion 70's